Justin Pugh bulked up the RIGHT way, WITHOUT cheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Pugh bulked up the RIGHT way, WITHOUT cheating

Pugh, who played at 302 pounds last season, came into OTAs at 315 pounds, with 10+ pounds of added muscle from the offseason training program. For a guy who already displayed textbook footwork, balance, and technique as a rookie this past season - the additional 10 pounds of muscle will help him handle power rushes much better and take his game to another level.

No PEDs, all natural, unlike some inferior little cheat the Eagles took 15 spots higher than him in the same draft

never heard of him

Comment

Its boring dude
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

stop posting to yourself
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Your mom gets passed around like a cold.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Your mom bulked up the right way.

Pure protein goo gobbling turgid meat spewage.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post
              Pugh, who played at 302 pounds last season, came into OTAs at 315 pounds, with 10+ pounds of added muscle from the offseason training program. For a guy who already displayed textbook footwork, balance, and technique as a rookie this past season - the additional 10 pounds of muscle will help him handle power rushes much better and take his game to another level.

No PEDs, all natural, unlike some inferior little cheat the Eagles took 15 spots higher than him in the same draft
              lame

Comment

Working...
              X