I'm really enjoying this World Cup game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really enjoying this World Cup game

now that I know passes are sometimes kicked into an open area to lead the intended target, who will run to it.

Could someone confirm a few other things for me, please?

The hand ball ... that's when a player touches the ball with his hand, right?

And the header ... that's when a player hits the ball with his head?

Thanks, in advance.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Originally posted by slag View Post
    now that I know passes are sometimes kicked into an open area to lead the intended target, who will run to it.

The hand ball ... that's when a player touches the ball with his hand, right?

Thanks, in advance.
    Univision rules.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Is the handball called a mano-pelota on Univision?

Comment

They just said Valdarrama had over 100 caps.

I think Duetchland will slow down Brazil if they advance. I prefer a more clinical game but this is wildly entertaining. I wouldn't be surprised if Colombia scores.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

hand ball ... that's when a player touches the ball with his hand, right?

Thanks, in advance.
          Screw the World Cup!!! Federer is in the finals of Wimbledon!!! Fuck whoever said this man was done! Match on Sunday verse Djoker will be a classic
          Last edited by phillyeagles36; 07-04-2014, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Fail.

Comment

Fail

Comment

Djokovic in straight sets.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

bwahahaha

You never played, right? Dumbass.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Oh, and awesome semifinals set up.

Should be two great games.

Question: Will Mr. McMahon have a south American ref do either game?
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Took five ... good match.

Hard to be a tennis zenophobe these days.

Comment

insane that fed took it to five... Couldnt believe djoker lost five straight games in set four... What a match

Comment

Handball occurs when the ball strikes the opponents hand or arm. If it happens outside the penalty area, it's just a free kick. If it happens in the area, it's a penalty. In 2002, in the quarterfinals between the US and Germany, one of the US players shot a laser at the goal, German Oliver Kahn stopped it, however, the German back on that side, Torsten Frings, blatantly stopped the shot going in with his hand. The US should have had a penalty however, the ref and the 4th official claimed they couldn't see it. The US lost that game 1-0.

Comment

Thanks so much ... what about the header?

Comment

That's when

DQ's mom takes balls to the face.

Typically it involves her dribbling, or juggling, them with her chin.

Comment

Working...
                              X