Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody looking forward to the preseason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody looking forward to the preseason?

Yeah? If so, is there any particular preseason game that you are especially looking forward to watching?

Originally posted by JetsEaglesFan View Post
    Yeah? If so, is there any particular preseason game that you are especially looking forward to watching?
    Leave this board forever.

Leaving this planet forever would be nice, too.

Comment

good post

Originally posted by JetsEaglesFan View Post

I think we are all looking forward to the Jets-Eagles preseason game. That's always a classic.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

haha
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Nope
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
            I think we are all looking forward to the Jets-Eagles preseason game. That's always a classic.
            Absolutely! I almost swoon while trying to get to that game. In heavy, summertime, quitting-time traffic on the sure-kill. But it's soooo worth it!

Comment

shut up

stop posting

Comment

Particularly because it's the last preseason game and no starters play ... always an attraction.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The fact that we've never won a Super Bowl doesn't really matter to me because I know, every year, we get to experience the unbridled joy of watching Eagles/Jets preseason game 4.

Those Yinzers in Pittsburgh would trade all their titles for a chance to play the Jets every preseason.

Comment

Working...
                  X