Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
    Should have never left!
    And stay in Cleveland and never win shit. Lebron will never win another NBA championship in his lifetime in that cursed city.

Comment

Originally posted by capitaleagle View Post
      Noticed he didn't mention Wiggins as a guy he's looking forward to playing with in his SI letter. Not so sure they aren't thinking about trading him for Kevin Love after all.
      Wiggins hasn't even signed with Cleveland yet. I wouldn't look too much into that - although I think he'd definitely a possible trade piece.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post

I'm just saying, he left HIS inferior Cleveland team for a better situation in Miami and got shit on. He's doing the same thing now and because he's going home it's fine.
        CLE vs MIA isn't necessarily a better situation in the short term. If Miami's had kept Wade and Bosh, I would bet their odds would've been better than CLE's will be this year. Great situation for him to help shape a team that should be able to win for a long time though.

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
          CLE vs MIA isn't necessarily a better situation in the short term. If Miami's had kept Wade and Bosh, I would bet their odds would've been better than CLE's will be this year. Great situation for him to help shape a team that should be able to win for a long time though.
          Yep! the Cavs will wing more games and be better. I put more trust in Pat Riley bringing in a NBA Championship than any idiot that is running the Cavs organization.

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
            Wiggins/Love is the key.

Wade's got nothing left. Kyrie and Bosh are both elite players, so that's a wash. If Wiggins comes in and is a very good rookie, or if they get Love, Cleveland is a much better spot than Miami, both short and long term. Varejao is probably the best non-star player on either team.
            Last edited by Sect 236; 07-11-2014, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Wiggins/Love is the key.

Wade's got nothing left. Kyrie and Bosh are both elite players, so that's a wash. If Wiggins comes in and is a very good rookie, or if they get Love, Cleveland is a much better spot than Miami, both short and long term. Varejao is probably the best non-star player on either team.
              Bosh is on his way to Houston and Carmelo is down to Chicago and NY. Miami is cooked for now, but I think Pat Riley if he stays around is looking at the 2016 FA sweepstakes.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                Bosh is on his way to Houston and Carmelo is down to Chicago and NY. Miami is cooked for now, but I think Pat Riley if he stays around is looking at the 2016 FA sweepstakes.
                He'll have Hinkie's Sixers to compete with!

Comment

Emo, huh ?

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                  Emo in Ohio at it again. Just STFU and enjoy it you lucky prick.
                  Ok.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

This

I'm just saying, he left HIS inferior Cleveland team for a better situation in Miami and got shit on. He's doing the same thing now and because he's going home it's fine..

Comment

It IS About Me Asshole
                      -----------------------
                      Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

He'll have Hinkie's Sixers to compete with!
                        I hope

Comment

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                          X