Moved my seats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved my seats...

Anyone else move their seats? I was able to move same price range from 239 to 205 and got two end seats.

How did you do it? I asked about it a while back, and I got some song and dance that it would be possible this summer, but I haven't heard anything since.

Comment

I received an email...

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
      How did you do it? I asked about it a while back, and I got some song and dance that it would be possible this summer, but I haven't heard anything since.
      Go into your "my tickets account manager" and down on the side there was a link. This was last week and it would not benefit us, so we did not do it. I am surprised that none of the new seats added were available. I think account numbers were pulled at random and offered to move.

Comment

They filled out the new seats in late June, got an email to upgrade but they were further away from the field then my seats and more expensive so I passed. Got an email a week ago and could upgrade anywhere in the upper bowl with a few excetions and did not find anything I liked and it was over the 9th.
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

That's strange. I didn't get an email. I did get a phone call a few weeks ago about moving to the new seats. I asked if there was a PEL involved, and the guy said yes, so I said I wasn't interested.

I suppose I need to check my ticket manager thing and see what is available. I like the view from our seats, but some of the people are annoying, so I wouldn't mind a move.

Comment

WTF. I logged in, followed the link, and the damned thing won't let me tick the checkbox, and the apparent link to see eligible items does nothing when I click.
            I love this team, but I hate the frustrating crap the put me through.

Comment

I think the upgrade was over on the 9th.
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Figures. I specifically asked them about it, and they neglected to email me
                Of course, I DID get the offer for the parking passes. Go figure.

Comment

Working...
                X