Tony Bruno quits the Fanatic 97.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Bruno quits the Fanatic 97.5

Now it's MikeyMiss and a bunch of guys they recruited from Wangnutz Ugh.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

NHOH
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Far as I'm concerned, MikeyMiss can watch that the door doesn't hit him in the ass on the way out too.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

unfortunately WIP is not much better. Angelo's show is god awful. Mike and Ike are just ok. Cuz and Ellis flat out blows. Josh Innis could be the worst show I've heard in my entire life.

Its a dark time in Philly Sportstalk radio. Its sad when Eskin is missed
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

i like ellis by himself but as soon as they put him with "the cuz" it went downhill.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
            unfortunately WIP is not much better. Angelo's show is god awful. Mike and Ike are just ok. Cuz and Ellis flat out blows. Josh Innis could be the worst show I've heard in my entire life.

I made the mistake of putting WIP on last night and caught Innis ripping fans at the Phils game he went to for making a "Byrd is the word" joke about Marlon Byrd every couple seconds.

The doucher was pissed that drunk fans were having fun at a game. I can only assume it's because they don't have the comedic prowess that he does. He sucks.

Cataldi's show is a typical "zany" morning show that occasionally tries to rile up the uneducated sports fans. In case you didn't know….ANGELO DESERVES AN ANSWER FROM SAM HINKIE!!!!!!!!

Cuz is atrocious. Ellis isn't normally bad, but with Cuz, everyone is bad.

Never really listened to Mike and Ike, but I can't imagine they're reinventing radio.

The only sports radio I actually enjoy is SVP and Russilo on ESPN. Outside of that, I'll just come here for all my sports commentary!
            Last edited by Sect 236; 07-15-2014, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Josh Innis could be the worst show I've heard in my entire life.
              Ok. Glad this just wasn't me. Innis Show is awful. Never have heard a guy who was so convinced he was smart and entertaining be so dumb and unentertaining.

Comment

Didinger is doing weekends now and it's pretty much the only listenable show they have. Eskin is good when he fills in. That's about it.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

This. I can't listen to missanelli and his self-righteous rants. Wip is a fucking disaster, Cataldi is so bad I put Mike/Mike on which is putrid. Someone needs to step it up.

Comment

Hard to believe anyone could be worse than gargano

Last time I listened to WIP it was still that dick with Macnow.
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

97.5 will run a smooth jazz format within a year.

Either that or perhaps all polka all the time.
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                        Either that or perhaps all polka all the time.
                        Yakety Sax on continuous loop?

Comment

I only listen to sports talk on Saturdays, and have for awhile now. I heard only about 5 minutes of Josh Ines and that was enough.

Are both stations doing well in the ratings? I imagine with having such a bad product, and all the available podcasts and SiriusXM, they have to be hurting.

Comment

I find everything but Mike & Ike Reese to be complete shit.

Reese is pretty solid.

Cataldi is wretched.

Comment

Could not agree more, but I actually liked Eskin. At least he put in some work reporting.
                              --------
                              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                              X