Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA lottery was rigged for to make sure...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
    or nah ?
    Nah.

It's still Cleveland.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Find another schtick, dude

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
      Nah.

It's still Cleveland.
      This one's expired.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Cleveland

I've always liked this one:

Comment

Originally posted by Regal View Post
          The Queen would go back to shitty Cleveland. This ridiculous coverage is exactly what the NBA wanted. Surprised no one else is crying about it. They fucked us on Wiggins. I'll never get over it!!!

P.S. Even if we wind up with the #1 pick next year, there are no top shooting guards at the top. It's all big men. WE'RE FUCKED!!!

Wrong -- this kid will go top 10 he would be a perfect match to MCW -- do yourself a favor google and take a look at some game film. Interesting like Saric - Mario is another kid from Croatia

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/mario-hezonja

Comment

You've watched lots of "game film" on him huh? You've been following him for a while and didn't just go on NBADraft.net and pick a guy to sound smart, right?
            Last edited by Sect 236; 07-16-2014, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Cleveland is winning jack shit who ever they pick up. It's Cleveland folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                You've watched lots of "game film" on him huh? You've been following him for a while and didn't just go on NBADraft.net and pick a guy to sound smart, right?
                No Dickhead, i read various sites, Im a big bb fan. Really like the Liberty Ballers site. Actually that is where I first read about this kid. Then i did some research on my own.

The kid has serious skills, can shoot - seems the only negative might be his head, lack of maturity. Hey but if he could just grow up a bit - he could be just the 6-7 shooting guard we need. Croatia amazing - this kid and Saric. Would be interesting. pair him with MCW - have Saric with Embiid and Noels -- the kid from serb backin up MCW - adding a few more pieces that is a serious talent packed YOUNG team.

Comment

Heard that about Tampa a bit ago
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

You literally have ZERO original thoughts. That mainly comes from your lack of true sports knowledge. You can't actually watch a game and understand what's going on or evaluate a player's ability/potential. You're the king of reading an article or website and taking someone else's opinion and regurgitating it on this board.

I'm not saying Hezonja won't be a good player, I'm just saying, you would have no idea either way. It's no surprise that YOU would pick a white player as your ideal future Sixer though.
                    Last edited by Sect 236; 07-16-2014, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X