Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

obama just had himself a nice little lunch at the charcoal pit in wilmington.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• obama just had himself a nice little lunch at the charcoal pit in wilmington.

haven't been there in years. hopefully they cleaned it up a bit.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

The fuckin' Charcoal Pit on 202?

I've driven past it a million times when I go back to Delaware but haven't gone in since I was in college.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      The fuckin' Charcoal Pit on 202?

I've driven past it a million times when I go back to Delaware but haven't gone in since I was in college.
      it's at least been 10 years for me...i wonder if he was like, "they want me to eat in here?" when he drove up.

The last time i drove past it was the "char_oal _it" because the lights burned out.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

bwah ... maybe they replaced the bulbs for the pres ... but I think they've been out when I've driven past also.

I grab a cheesesteak at Casapulla's across the road occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          bwah ... maybe they replaced the bulbs for the pres ... but I think they've been out when I've driven past also.

I grab a cheesesteak at Casapulla's across the road occasionally.
          the best burger i've had in a while comes from this place off naaman's called "two stones". excellent and the beer selection is also very good.

plus, the music isn't ass so that adds to the atmosphere.

Comment

I'd like a kitchen sink for my Secret Service detail......

Comment

huh ... don't know it ... I'll check it out next time in the area

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                the best burger i've had in a while comes from this place off naaman's called "two stones". excellent and the beer selection is also very good.

plus, the music isn't ass so that adds to the atmosphere.
                I grew up maybe a mile away from the Pit, don't think I've set foot in it in almost a decade though. Keep hearing about Two Stones, may have to check it out next time I'm up that way.

Comment

Originally posted by capitaleagle View Post
                  I grew up maybe a mile away from the Pit, don't think I've set foot in it in almost a decade though. Keep hearing about Two Stones, may have to check it out next time I'm up that way.
                  probably my favorite place to eat in the area. had the blackened chicken penne with a crawfish burboun sauce and blue cheese crumbles. i don't like crawfish but it was fantastic.

Comment

Is Tuesday still taco night at 2 Stones?

Comment

In high school, we would go to the Pit all the time after football games on Friday night. Think the last time I was there was about 10 years ago with my ex-wife.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by nor'easter View Post
                        Is Tuesday still taco night at 2 Stones?
                        Yup, still have taco night. I have yet to go on a taco night because i always forget about it.

Comment

good eats. last time i was there I had seven different kinds of tacos lined in front of me.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                            haven't been there in years. hopefully they cleaned it up a bit.
                            Hopefully he gets e-coli

Comment

I could have been a corporate litigator in Wilmington and lived a nice little life. I spent my 2L summer working at one of the big Wilmington firms and really enjoyed myself and the area. But no, I had to go to New York City instead.

Comment

Working...
                              X