Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody see Jerruh's first PC yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody see Jerruh's first PC yesterday?

Without hearing one word I found myself laughing. Jerruh and that Ranga Jason Garrett up there and Jerruh is going on and on and on like always. Ranga sitting there just staring off into space, saying nothing.

Christ I love what that man has done to that team since JJ bolted. Never get sick of watching him fuck it up.

I'm still shocked they didn't draft Manziel.
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Me too. Glad they didn't. I like the kid and watching him play.

I bet they regret it already. Romo has had 2 back surgeries in past year and is 34. Brandon Weeden is backup.

#nuffsaid

Comment

Haha....their backup is almost the starters age who is almost too old.

You know Jerry will regret not drafting Johnny for years to come....LOVE it.
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

He couldn't draft Manziel because the howls to play him would have been at a fever pitch and he simply can't afford it
          Jerruh painted himself into a corner with Romo's contract- if he dumps him now he's got $49 million in dead money from all the restructuring

Next year it drops to only $37 million in dead money if he dumps Romo

If you draft Manziel, you can't market the crap out of him if he's sitting on the bench. And you can't pay Romo eleventy million to sit on the bench either

Romo's contract is a 5 ton anchor around his neck...and Jerruh had to watch as his marketing wet dream went to Cleveland

Comment

Eh, IDK man. The NFL is a league where fans understand rookie QB's tend to play pretty poorly until late in the year. Sitting isn't always bad.

If ( when ) romo gets hurt they could trot him out there.

Johnny eight ball would sell no matter what. He's listed as backup now in Cleveland but has the #1 jersey sale.

Comment

Meanwhile Jordy Nelson needs a drug test

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
              He couldn't draft Manziel because the howls to play him would have been at a fever pitch and he simply can't afford it
              Jerruh painted himself into a corner with Romo's contract- if he dumps him now he's got $49 million in dead money from all the restructuring

Next year it drops to only $37 million in dead money if he dumps Romo

If you draft Manziel, you can't market the crap out of him if he's sitting on the bench. And you can't pay Romo eleventy million to sit on the bench either

Romo's contract is a 5 ton anchor around his neck...and Jerruh had to watch as his marketing wet dream went to Cleveland
              $10MM a year? He realizes with that QB that Todd Pinkston would look good, doesn't he?
              DB

Comment

Jordy's been linked to Kansas dairy cow gangs

Jordy didn't say a word about his contract, but he did flash the universal gang sign for udders ( 4 fingers pointed down)

He'll be shopped before the season starts

Comment

Dont be mean

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  Without hearing one word I found myself laughing. Jerruh and that Ranga Jason Garrett up there and Jerruh is going on and on and on like always. Ranga sitting there just staring off into space, saying nothing.

Christ I love what that man has done to that team since JJ bolted. Never get sick of watching him fuck it up.
                  Jerry is the best damn owner in the league and I wish him a loooongg and healthy life from the bottom of my Eagles heart.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                  X