Earl Thomas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earl Thomas

Is a name I cannot say without feeling the taste of dirt in my mouth. Or the lingering flavor of a shit sandwich, could be that.

Same.

Sickening. Utterly inexcusable and still infuriates me.

Comment

The perfect replacement for Dawkins, and FF drafts a first ballot BCJ Hall of Famer.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        The perfect replacement for Dawkins, and FF drafts a first ballot BCJ Hall of Famer.
        We couldn't even get the Dolphins to take said BCJ Hall of Famer with a 2nd round pick added packaged with him in exchange for a guy who doesn't fit their system and who they knew was going to be suspended.

Thanks Andrew.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

The lockdown corner who likes to eat food in his car also disgusts me.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            The lockdown corner who likes to eat food in his car also disgusts me.
            The entire 2011 draft (minus Kelce) infuriates me.

Comment

To paraphrase Harry Dunn, FF went and totally redeemed himself with his first pick the following draft.

Comment

Ditto. Sickening.
                WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

So maddening...the pieces all lined up to take Dawks replacement and they totally shit the bed. I don't know shit about college players and even I thought for sure that Earl Thomas's name was going to be called. I remember thinking to myself "WHO?" when they said Brandon Graham...UGH, So maddening!
                  Last edited by Cheesesteak; 07-25-2014, 06:37 PM.
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I'm in agreement with taking the best player on the board in the first round even if it's not a position of need.

So I have no issue when a team takes the top player at a non-need position (except maybe if you have a young franchise QB already and a QB is there).

But when the best player on the board is at a position of need and you take a BC or J at another position, it's beyond normal levels of stupid.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

why?

Why even bring up that name?

Comment

One guy is going to be a multi-year pro bowler and the other guy is ours. Perfect!
                        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Graham Cracker isn't even starting on the 1st team

Earl Thomas is a 3x pro bowler and 3x All-pro wearing a SB ring... Just sickening

Comment

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
                            Why even bring up that name?

Exactly! Get over it already. It isn't going to make FF poor drafts go away.
                            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Stop posting
                              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                              X