Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: these extreme coupon shows my wife watches infuriate me as much as the earl...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: these extreme coupon shows my wife watches infuriate me as much as the earl...

Thomas fuck up.

I literally SCREAM and blurt out during the entire half hour.

THERES NOT ONE FUCKING PIECE OF FRESH FRUIT OR A VEGETBLE in your 11 fucking shopping carts!!! Everything is frozen and TERRIBLE FOR YOU!!! That's why YOU WEIGH 900 POUNDS!!!

Jesus CHRIST!!!! I can't take it!
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 07-26-2014, 09:34 AM.

THIS GUY HAS ONE THOUSAND TUBES OF TOOTHPASTE!

WHAT THE FUCK?!!

Comment

Ok, thankfully this guy makes care packages for US troops.

Most if these kooks keep their booty like doomsday preppers

Comment

This lady gets her coupons from God.

Seems reasonable.

Comment

I watched one episode last weekend with the wifey. I said that this is bullshit. This bitch just got 100 rolls of toilet paper for free, and I'd walk in right behind her to buy one roll with cash and the shelf is empty.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

What is an extreme coupon show?

This validates getting rid of my television.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Bwah! I can't believe I pay what I do for....

....all of this dogshit programming.

Comment

Working...
              X