No announcement yet.

Jordan Matthews: WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinkin' Smith has an edge because he plays special teams.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I'm actually as (and maybe more) interested in seeing Huff as much as Matthews.

If the weather wasn't iffy, I'd seriously consider driving down for that practice Sunday just to do that (and maybe try that burger at Two Stones that nerd touted).
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

If the weather wasn't iffy, I'd seriously consider driving down for that practice Sunday just to do that (and maybe try that burger at Two Stones that nerd touted).
        I think Huff is going to be a player. He knows the offense better than anyone, which is a plus. He could become the Eagles' Victor Cruz.

Comment

He is very well spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            I agree. I have no idea what kind of a player Huff is yet, or what his game is going to be like. I just know Chip loves him, and if Chip loves him, I feel like he could be a player.

Jesus, what a departure that statement is from the Reid years...

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              Clearly you haven't forgotten him.

I'm actually surprised you like Matthews, he's got that one very defining characteristic in people you normally don't like. I guess he's in your good graces as long as he doesn't get too "uppity."
              Because i didnt like 5 and his attitude and play and called for his removal from this team long before most im a racist.

Because I realized Foles would be a better fit for the Eagles than Vick Im a racist

And because I stated getting rid of Jackson a selfish prick was a good move and talked about rook wrs including Mathews Im a racist

I AM NOT A RACIST - YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE AN IGNORANT FOOL --

Mathews and Sproles will bring way more to this team that that little selfish thug
              Last edited by iowaigglefan; 08-01-2014, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
                Mathews and Sproles will bring way more to this team that that little selfish thug
                'Thug' is the socially acceptable euphemism that allows people to convey the same message as certain other less socially acceptable terms.

In the future, when trying to convince people you are not a racist, I would suggest you avoid labeling a young, black athlete with no arrest record or truly substantiated link to crime of any sort as a 'thug.' It does not help your case in these instances.

Comment

Working...
                X