Cooper Hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooper Hurt

He's in a walking boot. Chip says it's precautionary and he should be back in a few days.

You can thank JDouchernaut for the jinx.

SECT, obviously I matter more to you than you do to me because I don't post for an entire day and you guys still attack me. Can't I just talk about sports teams from a city that I've probably never been to in peace? After all, this is a football board, isn't it? Go Vols.

Comment

Hope it lingers all season. Eagles are better off without that redneck. Let the rookies play.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I just set my watch.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          Hope it lingers all season. Eagles are better off without that redneck. Let the rookies play.
          Hope youre kidding. Second thought why would someone kid around about something like that. Is your vagina still smarting over the lose of the little gangsta.

Comment

I just set my watch again.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Sounds like Cooper's vagina is hurting. Maybe it's just his time of month.

The Eagles sure don't need him. He could retire and join your Klan in Iowa. Cut up another sheet!
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Ironically this comes a day or two after 1yr when he said the N-word

Comment

Working...
                X