Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sconces is growing on me

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ater-patriots/
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Risky business dumping on Chip's bff Belichek.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I like him and his approach to the game, but I think he likes the attention a little too much. Sheldon Brown was awesome for an honest soundbite without being attention-seeking.

That being said, I agree with everything he said. Belichick is a dirtbag.

Comment

Those Patriots-Vagiants Super Bowls were like rooting for Stalin versus Hitler.

Comment

I hear that.

His 'tude is as important to the D as his cover skills.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

The league has supposedly given the refs a directive to tighten up on illegal contact and pi. I don't expect the honeymoon with you and Williams to last long.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              The league has supposedly given the refs a directive to tighten up on illegal contact and pi. I don't expect the honeymoon with you and Williams to last long.
              If that's the case, The Legion of Boom and the rest of the Seahawks are in big trouble.

Comment

Fuck the refs.

Comment

PS - I've been on this for a long time.

The NFL better realize we don't go to games to watch those cocksuckers throw flags.

The 5-yard rule should b removed.

Holding anywhere is a flag ... PI is contact with the ball in the air, that's it.

This bullshit of trying to make the NFL the Arena League can suck my dick.

Comment

Don't you dare try and keep Ed Hochuli from taking every opportunity possible to show off his guns!
                    Last edited by Sect 236; 08-02-2014, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Fuck the refs for sure. That doesn't change the fact that you will be seeing drive sustaining calls on third downs that are going to make you want to kill someone.

Comment

And fuck the NFL.

The stupid cunts are losing attendance and continue to make watching the game more tedious and annoying because of a misguided and idiotic notion that high-scoring touch football that takes 4 hours to play is the way to grow the game.
                        Last edited by slag; 08-02-2014, 02:43 PM.

Comment

I've Liked the guy since day 1

he's a corner in the NFL...U need to be headdy, cocky, ect...he plays hard,,everyone gets beat,,its how you come back after that ....he carries himself like No1 Db,,,glad we got him...the attitude this defense needed!
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Fuck the nfl when you and I actually stop watching...

Comment

Working...
                            X