• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well did you know that words do hurt?
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      Ravens/Niners scheduled to be on, instead I'm getting replay of the Vaginas vs Bills

tell me how Reading, PA is too close to the local Baltimore market that I don't get this game. Fuck you Goodell, I'd like to watch some live action football you prick.
      I didn't see the game, but I wonder if they broadcast the standing ovation that Ray Rice got.

---
      “It means the world to me. You know what? Everything that I’ve been through, I don’t take anything for granted anymore, especially going out there and playing in front of our fans,” Rice told reporters after the game.
      ---
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

I thought in these cases they just showed it on a local network (ABC, Fox). Last time I was in Berks County and a game was on and not on NFLN, one of the networks picked it up.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

friend of mine had the same problem. he lives in bear de. i'm in aston and i had no problem getting the game at all.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Yep, same here

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            I got 49ers and Ravens followed by Jerruh's boys and chargers.
            Jerruh's boys got their asses handed to them.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
            X