Fuck a bike thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck a bike thief

Forgot to bring in my bike, chained to the boardwalk railing, in last night. Gone this morning. Dumb me for leaving it out, but still.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Boooo that does suck

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    Forgot to bring in my bike, chained to the boardwalk railing, in last night. Gone this morning. Dumb me for leaving it out, but still.
    Excuse to buy a new one??
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

it was only two years old

...and a gift from the GF. A great Ocean City "cruiser." will try to buy the exact same bike...but it wont be the same.
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Check Craigslist. You might be able to buy back your very own bike.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Ha!

it was a great bike...probably painted a different color and being ridden all over town by a 15 year old. It definitely wont leave OC.
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Yeah that's true. Lots of stolen (and counterfeit) bikes there

nm
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

We've had a mini-crime epidemic down here at VA Beach. Hate the bike thieves. Hope I catch one in the act, in which case I'm gonna deliver a Riccardo-esque beating on them.

Comment

awww Dude

very sorry for your loss..I still dont buy into the dog eating the Cresent rolls on thankgiving as my fault..according to the wife..I left them where he could get them sooooo...its my fault he ate them,,not the dogs,,

No!!! there is a scumbag out there with a pair of bolt cutters and he's a fucing dick...srry georgie
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

That sucks...sorry

...we got tractor thieves out here in Pennslytucky.....pickup trucks with a trailer and/or ramps.....break into barns carry the stuff off.

One of my few neighbors lost a 43hp Kubota...poof....gone.

We don't even want to talk about ATVs....there like blue light candy specials.

Fucking hillbillies.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Did you call OCPD? Maybe they took it since it was on the boardwalk overnight. I'm not sure if they do that kind of stuff but its worh a try.

Comment

Revenge

Chances are you drive around at night time near a 7-11 and you might spot that bike. Criminals ain't too bright nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                      X