Thoughts while sitting in the airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts while sitting in the airport

1. Sorry to hear about the passing of Red. Sincere condolences to you IG. I know he was your friend.

2. On a related note, congrats to you IG on the success of your book and the upcoming tour.

3. After some thought, I'm 99% sure that Scoop Green was frightened off for good when Riccardo propositioned him via private mail.

4. Dimbus Bulbus has become very predictable in his posting. One might think a published author could be little more fresh.

5. Drama Queen remains a shining light on this bored.

6. $35.00 to park is fucking nuts. Just how much does it take to keep an Asian Resbian in Ramin noodles?

7. Two TD passes thrown by Jimmy Clauson! Oy!

8. Love all you idiot Igglephans.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

advice I received from co chair of NBC Universal

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
    1. Sorry to hear about the passing of Red. Sincere condolences to you IG. I know he was your friend.

2. On a related note, congrats to you IG on the success of your book and the upcoming tour.

3. After some thought, I'm 99% sure that Scoop Green was frightened off for good when Riccardo propositioned him via private mail.

4. Dimbus Bulbus has become very predictable in his posting. One might think a published author could be little more fresh.

6. $35.00 to park is fucking nuts. Just how much does it take to keep an Asian Resbian in Ramin noodles?

"Don't be original."
    DB

Comment

9. Stop posting

Comment

thanks buddy

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

Hope you are well.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
          "Don't be original."
          1) I think you said you were in Yellowstone. I was just there two weeks ago, best place in the U.S. to camp/unwind.

2) IG's tour is going to be the highlight of my fall.

3) DQ is MVP

4) Post more
          It IS About Me Asshole
          -----------------------
          Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            9. Stop posting
            or this
            It IS About Me Asshole
            -----------------------
            Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Thanks, OB.

... but there is no brighter light than a match and an Ellsworth possum fart.

Comment

Working...
              X