No announcement yet.

If going to training camp at Franklin Field tomorrow, wear your Kelly Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take out the swastikas and the circle and there is no resemblance.

Its suggestive and you bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
      Kelly green is the true and rightful shade of green of the Philadelphia Eagles.
      The color of royalty!

http://imgur.com/a/wRoBP

Last edited by stjoebirdsfan; 08-10-2014, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Not that one. The newer one that everybody knows.

Comment

It's this pretty believable Eagle body, with some weird shit going on with the head. Cheesesteak's avatar is better than that one.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Fuck are you talking about?

The glare in the eye?

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I still think the 1948 version is the best -- got it right the first time. Any variation of that would be awesome. And to my eyes the midnight green is just way too nineties. The Kelly green is more timeless and distinct.

Comment

Maybe I've just stared at it too long, but it looks like someone just took some deadeyed gargoyle head and stuck it on here.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

there is...

An accordion player in hell waiting for you.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

From a packers.com Q&A session

http://www.packers.com/news-and-even...c-9bd1538b81a2

Matt from Bloomington, IN

Q: What do you think of the possibility of the Eagles going back to their kelly green jerseys? They looked great, but I don't understand changing jerseys so often.

A: "I like bright colors, so I'm all for the Eagles going back to wearing a real color instead of that designer shade they've been wearing for the past several years. When I think of the old Eagles green, I think of Chuck Bednarik. Why would a franchise ever want to distance itself from a player that popular and that iconic? Bednarik is the Eagles and Bednarik wore kelly green, therefore, the Eagles are Kelly Green."

Comment

Working...
                    X