Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose or Die: Manziel or Foles

Right now. You have to pick.

I suppose if I"m an owner, I tend towards the coke addict. He'll sell jerseys and seats. If I'm a coach, I hands down go with Foles.

Me, I'd stick with Foles. Having said that, I think that Manziel is starting for the Browns no later than Week 3.

DB
    DB

Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      Right now. You have to pick.

I suppose if I"m an owner, I tend towards the coke addict. He'll sell jerseys and seats. If I'm a coach, I hands down go with Foles.

Me, I'd stick with Foles. Having said that, I think that Manziel is starting for the Browns no later than Week 3.

DB
      Johnny U seems to be a mental case but who knows. No one knows what this guy is capable of in his new NFL career. Foles had a good start but could also suck ass this yr as well.

Comment

Foles. We know he's capable of greatness.

Manziel has been the topic of endless conversations on Sirius this offseason, and all of it has been negative.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

FOLES FOREVER.

That is all!
          "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

See, this is what I mean

If school were in right now, this would be the talk of the third grade playground.

Maybe you just need a new agent.

As for your question, I gotta go with Grasmanis.
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Hey Yogi. The bear.

Don't be so hyped up because you let off steam in Jellystone. I personally would take Griffin over Foles right now, as would most members of my BAC. And your's, for that matter.

You hippie. You should've stopped by here on your way home and you could've sampled some of the newly legal stuff.

DB
              DB

Comment

No need

It's legal (well, medicinally) in Montana.

I guess the BAC would go for that over hyped piece of crap Griffin. They seem to love stuff that gets the stockholders all wet in their pants, even if it's a stone cold dud.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Are you kidding me? Manziel has yet to take a real game snap in the league, Foles already has shit in Canton.

Comment

GRASMANIS
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

If I'm an owner I go with Foles. Winning games and making it to the playoffs is how owners make money. Foles has already done that. Jersey sales don't help owners at all considering how merch revenue is shared. Manziel's bust potential is way too high to risk the damage that a bad QB picked in the first round does to a franchise.

Comment

Working...
                      X