Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rory cuts that B*tch off

and starts to win again.

Tiger bangs skanks and divorce's his dime piece wife and forgot how to play.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    and starts to win again.

Tiger bangs skanks and divorce's his dime piece wife and forgot how to play.

Different stokes for different folks?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
      Different stokes for different folks?

Tiger needs to do a line off the neighborhood Denny's hostess and toss his driver in the garbage.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

That was a great freakin Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          That was a great freakin Sunday

It was. I'm not a big Phil fan, but it was good to see him applying pressure.

Comment

It was...

8 mile (roundtrip) bike to breakfast, 4 mile run, half mile open ocean swim. three hours of standup paddle boarding. This geezer is sore today.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
            X