Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODB practicing today and just brought the crowd to its feet

Connor Hughes ‏@connor_J_Hughes 44m
    Beckham one-handed grab from Manning on streak. Brought crowd to their feet #Giants

Jordan Raanan ‏@jordanraanan 44m
    Odell Beckham just made sick 1-handed catch on deep ball during individual drills. Needed extra gear to track it down too #giants

Hamstring injury? What hamstring injury?

#BeckhamLooms

How is Jordan "3 drops on 7 targets" Matthews working out for you guys?

Comment

How's the tickle monster? You gave him a one handed grab, too.

Comment

You drafted yet another guy who can't stay on the field. That's embarrassing.

I mean seriously, I would cherish these reports from practice if I were you, you won't be seeing or hearing much from Beckham in live games for the span of his rookie deal.

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post
          How is Jordan "3 drops on 7 targets" Matthews working out for you guys?
          He has a long way to go before he matches the career of ODB, that's for sure. I mean, a one-handed catch in individual drills!? Will there be a display in Canton?
          Last edited by Melchior; 08-11-2014, 06:22 PM.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Comment

PawingScrotumsUnderage
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
              X