X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you forgot the stand up paddle board

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
    My bad. You didn't say George Wallace.

You said Boy George and Irish George biked 8 miles, jogged 4 miles and swam .5 miles in the ocean all before 12 noon today.

BTW, I didn't mean Rusty Wallace. I meant Rusty Griswold in Christmas Vacation.
    and I forgot to mention that I also cleaned out the GF's garage. Not all before noon, but in one day.

and RIP Robin. One of the alltime great funnymen.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

"so what? depressed people don't jack off?"

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
      Making jokes about RW, not depression. If these dicks can't take it, too bad
      That's what you said you fucking asshole. No back-tracking now. Riff on Robin Williams all you want. Don't just go mocking a horrible disease. I know you can't resist being the class clown, message board tough guy comedian, but just try.
      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Oh boo hoo

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
        That's what you said you fucking asshole. No back-tracking now. Riff on Robin Williams all you want. Don't just go mocking a horrible disease. I know you can't resist being the class clown, message board tough guy comedian, but just try.
        I'm not backtracking on anything dickhead. I explained my position, if you are too dense to understand it thats your problem.
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I had a close family member die of a drug overdose.

Anyone here makes a shitty joke in bad taste about drug addition ... I'm going to take it personally and not recognize that it actually has nothing to do with me nor mocks drug addition in general.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Your position? The first version or the revision?
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Anyone who makes fun of anything is a tough guy because they can't possibly understand how devastating something is until they kill themselves. I actually said I'd kick Jonathan Martin's ass and probably four people started calling me "internet tough guy". Lighten up, people. RIP RW.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                Anyone who makes fun of anything is a tough guy because they can't possibly understand how devastating something is until they kill themselves. I actually said I'd kick Jonathan Martin's ass and probably four people started calling me "internet tough guy". Lighten up, people. RIP RW.
                don't you tell me to lighten up, tough guy.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Emily Latella View Post
                  Anyone here makes a shitty joke in bad taste about drug addition ... I'm going to take it personally
                  drug addition, is that like violins on TV ?

Comment

We need an Igglephans version of Bum Fights. Board rivals should enter the terrordome (Zubaz Van) and throw haymakers at each other until they can squash their internet beef.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

They are one in the same

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
                      Your position? The first version or the revision?
                      Except to the hopelessly dimwitted

Comment

I thought it was...

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                        They are one in the same
                        ...one AND the same?

Can someone clarify, please?
                        The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Originally posted by muggz View Post
                          ...one AND the same?

Can someone clarify, please?
                          http://grammarist.com/usage/one-in-the-same/

kelly green should have been all over this.
                          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

That was the hope

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                            http://grammarist.com/usage/one-in-the-same/

kelly green should have been all over this.
                            You blew it!

Comment

Working...
                            X