Attention to DQ and Mr. Dim Bulb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention to DQ and Mr. Dim Bulb

You are officially on notice, due to the amount of time posting on this bored over the years your lack of attendance at tailgates has been duly noted.

This behavior is in direct conflict of what Igglephans is about, should you continue in this manner your Igglephans privileges will be revoked up to but including being cast into the virtual sea of Wangnutia.

To prevent such action, as we appreciate your input, you are hereby required to attend a gayte this season.

Or I will tell the management.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

in the immortal words of Sir Thomas More

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    You are officially on notice, due to the amount of time posting on this bored over the years your lack of attendance at tailgates has been duly noted.

This behavior is in direct conflict of what Igglephans is about, should you continue in this manner your Igglephans privileges will be revoked up to but including being cast into the virtual sea of Wangnutia.

To prevent such action, as we appreciate your input, you are hereby required to attend a gayte this season.

Or I will tell the management.
    I am well rebuked.
    DB

Comment

Thanks for the invite, Raptor!

I promise that if I ever get back during the season, I will make it to a tailgayte and a game! I've only been back once since 2005, and that was out of season.

Dim Bulb called me a southerner last night. I suppose I'm starting to resemble that remark.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        Thanks for the invite, Raptor!

I promise that if I ever get back during the season, I will make it to a tailgayte and a game! I've only been back once since 2005, and that was out of season.

Dim Bulb called me a southerner last night. I suppose I'm starting to resemble that remark.

Batch better have my money! U gonna walk them streets until the blisters on your feet pop! No days off, GET ME MY MONNNEEEYYY!!
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

What Drama Queen would say to 3I's mom after a bad night of gambling and no booze left in the house?

Let's go with, "3I's Mom Uses Colgate on Her Hootchie" for $100, Alex!

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
            What Drama Queen would say to 3I's mom after a bad night of gambling and no booze left in the house?

Let's go with, "3I's Mom Uses Colgate on Her Hootchie" for $100, Alex!

Keep talking shit and Daddy is gonna make you put those Dr. Scholls inserts back on the shelf.

What Uncle 3I beats me with when I hand him only $999 for 200 Alex.

What is a telephone book?
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Alex: He'll drive up to your street corner like Tony Stewart on a mud track if the nickel stacks are short.

3I's Mom: Who is Pimp DQ

3I's Mom: lets go with "My son Was Beat With DQ's Pimp Cane" for $300, Alex.

Comment

Working...
              X