Would it be impolite to point out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be impolite to point out

(and most certainly not the first time on this bored)

that Bill Musgrave, as de facto OC for the Eagles, oversaw the fall of Bobby Hoying during Ray Rhodes' last year as head coach?

The same Bill Musgrave who is now directly responsible for coaching Nick Foles?

Just sayin'...

Myths McLane reporting again today that Foles just looks "OK" in camp thus far, including today while practicing with the Pats.

who cares. good qb, bad qb, good coach, bad coach. the chicken will get choked somewhere along the line.

Comment

The sky isn't falling yet, but I was not happy when I heard Lazor got the Dolphins job.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        (and most certainly not the first time on this bored)

that Bill Musgrave, as de facto OC for the Eagles, oversaw the fall of Bobby Hoying during Ray Rhodes' last year as head coach?

The same Bill Musgrave who is now directly responsible for coaching Nick Foles?

Just sayin'...

Myths McLane reporting again today that Foles just looks "OK" in camp thus far, including today while practicing with the Pats.
        Everyone was raving about Foles yesterday.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Dana Bible

nm
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X