• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Foles defense..

he is playing with half a real offense.

True but he doesn't play defense

Originally posted by j1mmy View Post
    ..they were fugly against the Pats starters.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Amateur defense.

You will get no argument from me there.

Comment

I like momah to be honest. He fumbled... but he gets open and shows good hands
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Showing more than Mathews at this point

Originally posted by nerd View Post
          I like momah to be honest. He fumbled... but he gets open and shows good hands
          ..prob worth keeping around.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Momah

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            Can he contribute on special teams?

He seems to be a better fit for the practice squad this year.

Comment

Originally posted by j1mmy View Post
              Sorry, the Eagles are barred from using lack of talent at the WR position as an excuse after their actions.

Comment

Showing more than Matthews?

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                Really? Maybe Casey Matthews...Jordan had a game against the Pats, did you watch?

Comment

Excuse for Offense

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
                  Sorry, the Eagles are barred from using lack of talent at the WR position as an excuse after their actions.
                  I was really surprised at the production of the offense against the Pats.

35 pts without the starting WRs. D-Jax who?

I thought they would really struggle to move the ball without their two starting WRs.

The TEs and especially rookie Matthews looked good. Backup RBs did surprising damage out of the backfield.

The three QBs looked solid or good. It looks like the birds are in good shape at #2 QB.

I felt badly for Barkley on the interception. It was a nice touch pass on a wheel route or similar that amazingly D Johnson allowed to bounce off his pads!

Johnson seems to have a history of looking decent in the preseason against #2s but never seems to do much positive against the #1s in meaningful situations. I don't see him making the team.

With the rule changes maybe this will be the new normal in the NFL. Maybe this favors offenses with accurate QBs and just average receivers. Under the new rules decent receivers will be able to get some separation with the hands of defenders tied to their jock straps.

Comment

Working...
                  X