X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These young WRs....suck

...fuckers cannot hang onto a pass.

Cut em
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

I'm with you. They should go out at sign Santonio Holmes. He's past his prime, but certainly better than these dudes.

Comment

Maclin and Cooper better be good

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      I'm with you. They should go out at sign Santonio Holmes. He's past his prime, but certainly better than these dudes.
      And if Huff is hurt seriously it's going to be real sad at the WR spot.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Im okay with momah... he's young with size and speed. Maehl has neither and stinks
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I hope Cunningham gets some more time. He was a monster in college.

Comment

He needs to strengthen his hands

Originally posted by nerd View Post
            Im okay with momah... he's young with size and speed. Maehl has neither and stinks
            ...I'm serious here....Maehl is practice squad fodder.

Comment

Agreed... but he seemed to always be open.. which is a start
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

The Young WRs

Matthews had 9 recpt for 104yds, a nice bounce back from the Chi game.

Comment

Originally posted by Joegrane View Post
                  Matthews had 9 recpt for 104yds, a nice bounce back from the Chi game.
                  Who are you?
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                    Who are you?
                    Obviously someone who watched the game. Eagles will be fine at WR. so girls don't get your panties in a bunch. It is preseason ffs. My concern is the defense. Still think they have a better unit from the start this season. They have to with the early games they play. Time will tell.
                    Last edited by iowaigglefan; 08-16-2014, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Forgot something, Matthews will help D jackson fans forget D Jackson.

Comment

Forgot something, Matthews will help D jackson fans forget D Jackson.

Comment

or remember Na Brown
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                            or remember Na Brown
                            makes me remember Mejax

Comment

No he doesn't
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X