X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'VE FUCKING HAD IT

This is unwatchable.

Unfuckingwatchable.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

I read online

Originally posted by slag View Post
    This is unwatchable.

Unfuckingwatchable.
    In the other game going on right now, one team had 17 penalties alone in the first half.

Fucking sickening.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

The teams charge full price for the tickets.

Comment

And we grab them up like candy.

The teams charge full price for the tickets.
        NM
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Had shitty work... How'd the game go? Who sucked and who didnt?

Comment

The Eagles defense sucks ... but not as bad as the officiating.

Comment

Need our 1st string WRs back

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
              Had shitty work... How'd the game go? Who sucked and who didnt?
              ...Mathews was productive and Momah was getting open...the rest are crap.

I'll give Huff a pass he may be seriously injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                ...Mathews was productive and Momah was getting open...the rest are crap.

I'll give Huff a pass he may be seriously injured.
                Saw Matthews had 100+ receiving... Was it just out of the slot and running off the catch? He must of looked impressive? How did foles do? Did Brady carve the shitty defense?

Comment

The Eagles defense sucks ... but not as bad as the officiating.
                  Just watched a PI call on Brandon flowers... Fucking soft man.. League is soft

Comment

Mathews really blossomed with Sanchez

Saw Matthews had 100+ receiving... Was it just out of the slot and running off the catch? He must of looked impressive? How did foles do? Did Brady carve the shitty defense?
                    ....both slot and outside.

Foles was ok.....too many flags,refs were ridiculous.

Brady threw a pick 6 to Williams, then came back and ripped the D a new one.

Like Slag mentioned the Refs and our D were competing to see who could suck the most dong.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                      ....both slot and outside.

Foles was ok.....too many flags,refs were ridiculous.

Brady threw a pick 6 to Williams, then came back and ripped the D a new one.

Like Slag mentioned the Refs and our D were competing to see who could suck the most dong.
                      Why is momahbum playing with the first team? I would look to give Matthews some first team reps.. And I saw they just got their first sack in the fourth quarter... No fucking pass rush... None. They're toast

Comment

He had first team reps...Momah

Why is momahbum playing with the first team? I would look to give Matthews some first team reps.. And I saw they just got their first sack in the fourth quarter... No fucking pass rush... None. They're toast
                        Was getting open, all the QBs were looking for him....he was surprisingly decent.

Mathews had his ops....didn't see much of Smith but I could be forgetting.

Cooper and Maclin were sitting.

Huff got banged up and left the field with his shoulder hanging.

Comment

This is unwatchable.

Unfuckingwatchable.

Just finished watching the first half from my DVR. Between the flags and the asshats in the booth, I just deleted the rest.

Fucking horrible. Fuckin refs with a quota, I can't believe they charged people for that.
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                          X