Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is No Way you can evaluate the team from last nights game..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is No Way you can evaluate the team from last nights game..

I'm not against joint Practice sessions,,but really this is a poor eval game for the Team..Brady going against every guy in camp for 3 days...every pass rusher ect ect...No fucin way can you use this game besides the ST ,,O line Dline...throw everything out the Window...Qb's looked ok,,,Thursday is the Day to get a better Idea where this team is at..
    Last edited by TRENT; 08-16-2014, 04:12 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Oh, I don't know. When you are an NFL TEAM that gives up 76 points in two games, I think there are one or two take aways from it.
    Last edited by CCPete; 08-16-2014, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Its been bad

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
      Oh, I don't know. When you are an NFL TEAM that gives up 76 points in two games, I think there are one or two take aways from it.
      and they just gave up TD's like bagles on a Monday morning,,the O did give a short field to the Pats 3 times
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
        Twunt
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
        X