My impression is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    That there are an awful lot of mediocre players on the defensive side of the ball for the Eagles.

Could be Bill Davis is the problem. Or it could be both.
    Wasn't this DL killing it in the 2012 preseason, prior to Trent Cole posting his career low, 3 sacks? They were undefeated that preseason. Clearly a dominant team. No one scored more than 23 on them.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

There's no defense in the NFL
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        There's no defense in the NFL
        Guess you missed last years Super Bowl.

Between the rule changes and more sophisticated offenses, more points are scored. But the team whose defense can hold down the damage gets the ring. Hopefully, the next Eagles coach understands this.

Comment

Guess you missed the response by the NFL Rules Committee.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

If CCPete has shown anything, it's that he knows nothing about football and is only good at doing the same tired "Chip ball" shtick over and over.

Hell, I think PSU and JDuggernaut are more entertaining than CCPete.

Comment

Working...
            X