Just a FYI for season ticket holders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a FYI for season ticket holders.

If you look at the booklet inside the tin can you were sent, it mentions that one of the season ticket holder benefits is free access to NFL Game Rewind and NFL RedZone.

So if you were thinking about buying either one of those, don't. I was debating whether or not to go for Sunday ticket online (It's available here in NYC) You can get it with or without the RedZone channel included. I thought it was too much with the RedZone included. Now I don't have to make that choice.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    If you look at the booklet inside the tin can you were sent, it mentions that one of the season ticket holder benefits is free access to NFL Game Rewind and NFL RedZone.

So if you were thinking about buying either one of those, don't. I was debating whether or not to go for Sunday ticket online (It's available here in NYC) You can get it with or without the RedZone channel included. I thought it was too much with the RedZone included. Now I don't have to make that choice.
    I think you can only get on your phone or tablet. They started the offer last season. Its cool until you drain your data watching without wifi

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
      I think you can only get on your phone or tablet. They started the offer last season. Its cool until you drain your data watching without wifi
      I think it works on your computer too, at least game rewind did for me last year. Last year I had redzone via that Madden game offer that included Sunday ticket. I just hooked up my computer to my TV. Bandwidth was not from a mobile device.
      --------

Comment

Where the fuck is my Rewind code?
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Where the fuck is my Rewind code?
          Just remember, it's stated in the brochure as a benefit!
          --------

Comment

Working...
          X