Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Having hard time deciding on last keeper in non PPR league

Jordy Nelson
    Gronkowski
    Or Alfred Morris

Have McCoy and Rodgers as top 2

Thinking Nelson.

And Riccardo: fuck off in advance!
    WR position is deep this year, IMO. There aren't a lot of solid RBs and the NFC east defenses BLOW. I'd probably go with Morris.

Comment

Having hard time deciding on last keeper in non PPR league

Jordy Nelson
      Gronkowski
      Or Alfred Morris

Have McCoy and Rodgers as top 2

Thinking Nelson.

And Riccardo: fuck off in advance!
      What rounds for each player?

Comment

Don't have to give back picks. We just start redrafting available players after all keepers are done.

Comment

I was leaning that way too but fear his stone hands and gruden now being there will cause him to lose a lot of PT to Helu and Royster, who can catxh better.

Also, the QB-WR combo usually bad but I think Nelson will have a monster year. The defenses suck in NFC north too.
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 08-20-2014, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Believe it or not I'm gonna try it this year

YOU ARE GEIGHER THAN GEIGH!
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Don't have to give back picks. We just start redrafting available players after all keepers are done.
              Since it's non PPR, Morris has more value than if it was PPR. As Ground said, the WR depth is greater than that of RBs, but there's a lot about Morris that scares me this year:

No longer in Shanny's "any RB looks good" style of offense
              Their OL looks like trash
              Deep WR corps might lead to them passing more
              Jay Gruden isn't very good
              Bob Griffin isn't very good

I think he's still a good back, and if they both play to their previous levels, having him and Shady is fantastic, so I'd still probably lean that way.

Nelson will put up good stats, but I think GB is going to run the ball even more this year since Lacy proved to be a beast, so his numbers might drop a bit too.

Gronk is intriguing, but when is he ever healthy and I'd rather take Ertz later in the draft.
              Last edited by Sect 236; 08-20-2014, 12:22 PM.

Comment

I have a spotify mix filled with john cougar and Cher's
                Greatest hits ready for our big draft party.

Comment

Agreed on all above..

Ells keep Morris and forget about Gronk, not sure if he will be the same..

I did the same thing Sect took Ertz late instead of crossing my fingers about Gronk

Comment

I'm planning on snagging ertz as well but think his value is going way up, like B Cooks in New Orleans

Comment

Nice!
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

So easy a caveman could do it

Jordy Nelson and its not even close
                        If you don't take him, I'll rub your possum nose in it all season as you watch your team plummet from obscure loser into league laughing stock. :D

( I know nothing about FF) but Nelson put up Djax's career best numbers last season while playing with Matt Flynn or Scott Tolzien for 1/2 the year

And GB rode Lacy hard last fall, the return of Rodgers won't mean more running than in 2013. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
                          Jordy Nelson and its not even close
                          If you don't take him, I'll rub your possum nose in it all season as you watch your team plummet from obscure loser into league laughing stock. :D

( I know nothing about FF) but Nelson put up Djax's career best numbers last season while playing with Matt Flynn or Scott Tolzien for 1/2 the year

And GB rode Lacy hard last fall, the return of Rodgers won't mean more running than in 2013. Good luck
                          All true, although I think even with Rodgers back, they want to be more balanced than before, and Lacy will get the rock a ton.

Jordy put up great numbers with those QBs, but also with Jarrett Boykin on the other side for 10 weeks. Won't a healthy Cobb take some of that production away?

Plus, hasn't Jordy had some hammy issues this camp?

Don't get me wrong, I think Jordy will have a very good year, hard not to with A-Rod chuckin it, my only "concern" is, as Ground said, WR is easier to come by right now (especially with the new style of officiating) than RB.

Comment

Do you have to give up picks that correspond to the position you drafted your players?

I'd probably keep Nelson. He's not a Foreskin.
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

We do not

Comment

Working...
                              X