No announcement yet.

Vick Not Happy With Cooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're kind of calling the kettle black here dont you think?

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    His Cooper rage has him blinded. Nobody cares about Cooper the player. Honestly, he's such a little part of what makes this offense works, and I'm expecting so little from him. Nobody hates Riley Cooper the player, he's a mediocre player who had a good year in an offense designed to make mediocre players looks good, good players look great and great players look otherworldly. If somebody hates Cooper, the mediocre player, then so be it.

This thread was joking about Riley Cooper the person and Mike Vick the person. Only one board member took it somewhere else.

Also, I love that he pulls the classic "how dare you criticize anyone who doesn't think the same way you do" but then loses his shit when people make a peep about Riley Cooper.

Go figure that a Riley Cooper diehard (I still can't believe there's a diehard Riley Cooper fan) would be close minded and hypocritical.
    Why are you going so far out of your way to defend an average over the hill QB that isnt even on the team anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
      Why are you going so far out of your way to defend an average over the hill QB that isnt even on the team anymore?
      I'm not, and I never was.

Just saying how I would feel I owed him a thank you, but, I don't hate all black people, so mindset might be different than Cooper's.
      Last edited by Sect 236; 09-01-2014, 05:00 PM.

Comment

No one is defending anyone, it's fun to watch squeezer get worked up. Say something as simple as kkkoooper is a racist and... I rest my case. Hilar.

Comment

Reverse racism!

Originally posted by weizer View Post
          I just saw him call some usher the N word drunk, so what...like black people don't call white people crackers every chance they get,
          nice.

Comment

Yes you were

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            I'm not, and I never was.

Just saying how I would feel I owed him a thank you, but, I don't hate all black people, so mindset might be different than Cooper's.
            and even board regulars are starting to see through you and Greenstealth's obvious agenda. It's great that you or I isn't a racist, it just seems like you go out of your way to keep bringing it up every chance you get. Of course you believe everything the liberal media says so I guess this should be expected. This story is exactly like the Michael Sam one, they will try to keep it alive forever if they can....that's how pathetic the media in this country has become...and you and Greenstealth are on their level, or maybe you're just bored...go outside and play, beautiful out there today.
            Last edited by weizer; 09-01-2014, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              Another weizer classic. Hoss... Rough weekend or what?
              I thought you were white...sorry

Comment

You thought I was white? Do white people type a certain way on message boards?

Anyway, what exactly is my agenda?

Comment

Stupid is as stupid posts.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Bwaaaaahh !!!

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                    What a fucking maroon.
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Can you not see

Originally posted by weizer View Post
                      This is the kind of shit that pisses me off so bad about this place, and I have been here for a long time, longer than Greenstealth by 4 years so I know how it all works here...but this ignorant agenda having whore keeps acting like anyone who has an opinion that isn't like his should just "stop posting"...How bout you stop posting hoss? GTFOutta here already so I can enjoy talking football again, how bout that? Nobody cares about you and SEctor 236/Eagle from Cleveland or whatever his name is's liberal agenda against Riley Cooper...just cuz you are mad he fit this offense better than Mejax you keep the racist crap alive, ridiculously stupid. Move on, enjoy the season and enjoy Riley Cooper scoring multiple td's you fat turds.
                      That we're all laughing at the fact that you think we all hate Riley Cooper ? Go back and check, I'm on record as saying that I want Cooper to STAY. When he scores or makes a good play, I'll cheer him this year like I did last year. Get ahold of yourself.
                      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Clayton Bigsby !!!

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                        Welcome to the white side, cracker.

Where is Dave Chapelle when you need him?
                        Nm

Comment

Yeah okkk

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                          I am stupid because I am posting on an internet board and can't tell if someone is white or black on the other side...ignorance is bliss on here for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                            What a fucking maroon.
                            Stop posting.(See ooooo I can say that too eat that) Your shit is unintelligent drivel like the liberal media. Not entertained. All you can do is call me names at this point because your still on a Cooper rant(brought back by a liberal media agenda) from something that happened a year and a half ago. Go follow your boy Mejax to Skinville. Enjoy Coop scoring TD's all year long goon, I hope he scores 10 just for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                              You thought I was white? Do white people type a certain way on message boards?

Anyway, what exactly is my agenda?
                              Just watch sportscenter for 30 minutes and you'll figure it out.

Comment

ITS THE GOD DAMN LIBERAL MEDIA!

Favorite part of the nonsense above! You know someone's been reading a few too many political blogs when they keep dropping that or rant about the evil republicans in a thread with nothing to do with politics.

Comment

Working...
                                X