Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
    ITS THE GOD DAMN LIBERAL MEDIA!

Favorite part of the nonsense above! You know someone's been reading a few too many political blogs when they keep dropping that or rant about the evil republicans in a thread with nothing to do with politics.
    Ok, so why did this story need to be brought up again then hotshot? What other possible reason could it be other than a liberal media agenda? Everyone shuts up when I ask that question because they know its true and can offer no other alternative.

Comment

It's the go to move

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
      ITS THE GOD DAMN LIBERAL MEDIA!

Favorite part of the nonsense above! You know someone's been reading a few too many political blogs when they keep dropping that or rant about the evil republicans in a thread with nothing to do with politics.
      No intelligent responses, so start ranting about how everything is because of the "liberal media". The poor conservatives have no voice. Then they go and cuddle up with a blanky and their NRA membership cards and listen to the soothing sounds of Rush Limbaugh.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
        Ok, so why did this story need to be brought up again then hotshot? What other possible reason could it be other than a liberal media agenda? Everyone shuts up when I ask that question because they know its true and can offer no other alternative.
        The Eagles were playing the Jets. Michael Vick used to be the QB for the Eagles. Michael Vick now plays for the Jets. As is commonplace in sports, when a former player (especially the starter at the most important position, and ESPECIALLY especially when it's someone whose career was revitalized in that former city and was such a polarizing figure) is playing against his old team, he is someone the media (liberal or not) wants to talk to.

Get the fuck off of it already. Nobody is out on a Riley Cooper witch hunt. This thread was posted before the Jets game because that's when Vick made the comment. He was asked about a multitude of things from his days in Philly, and believe it or not, coming to the defense of a white teammate who made racial remarks against his race, while the rest of the team was silent, is a topic people care about.

Enough is enough. Nobody, myself included, is trying to make Riley Cooper out to be anything more or less than what he is (except for you, who is out to make him something MUCH more than he is). This was absolutely meant to be a joking thread, as I said in the first fucking post. You come in, waving your Riley Cooper crucifix and just ruin it for everyone.

I'll say it again, even though you'll ignore it, I hope Riley Cooper catches a shit ton of TDs this year, I hope he catches 1 billion. Do I think he's a scummy person? Yes. Did I think Vick was a scummy person? Yes. Was DeSean a dick? Yes. You don't have to love the person every player is off the field to cheer for them on the field, and if you think you can tell people who they can and cannot cheer for because of your love affair with Cooper, than you're more delusional than you seem when you blame every issue in the world on the "liberal media."
        Last edited by Sect 236; 09-02-2014, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          No intelligent responses, so start ranting about how everything is because of the "liberal media". The poor conservatives have no voice. Then they go and cuddle up with a blanky and their NRA membership cards and listen to the soothing sounds of Rush Limbaugh.
          It's the go to move because it's the truth, I don't expect the liberals to ever admit it though. I'm moving on from this crap now, better things to do with my time than trying to fight a no win battle.

Comment

if you cant tell...

I am stupid because I am posting on an internet board and can't tell if someone is white or black on the other side...ignorance is bliss on here for sure.
            ...then why did you characterize him as a "white dude?"
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Chemical imbalance bad, drunk OK???

are just plain stupid, I seriously think you have a chemical imbalance or something for real...he was drunk...ever been drunk? Oh wow somebody had a cell phone camera and caught something, you don't think anybody else's emotions get the better of them drunk? He regretted what he said while drunk, move on with your life. #14 is here to stay, unfortunately you are too. I moved on when Vick killed dogs for profit, and when Mejax had gang ties, I don't get why you white dudes are so into proving you aren't racist. It's cool, I get it, you aren't a racist, I am not a racist...MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES. So sick of this crap, can't even enjoy football anymore because of the liberal media and their agendas.
              Makes perfect sense.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                Nm
                Well you are very well-spoken.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

I only speak in ebonics

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                  Well you are very well-spoken.
                  When I'm around the other thugs in the ghe-tto.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

BANG!
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

You ax, don't ask
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I didn't

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                        ...then why did you characterize him as a "white dude?"
                        I was talking to Greenstealth/Sector 374 when I said that, keep up old man, joining this debate late again judging me...I don't care who is black and who is white, a liberal agenda is a liberal agenda...Right? Why doesn't anyone address that? Leads me to believe I am right about that. Liberals go silent when proven wrong, or just flat out lie/ignore or go on vacations, or let their press secretary spin it. It's all spin, everything you see in the media now, news and sports.
                        Last edited by weizer; 09-03-2014, 09:43 AM.

Comment

I don't care who is black and who is white
                          Your posts have absolutely shown that to not be the truth. I do believe you don't care for or about people who are black though, so your statement is somewhat true.

I think it's time to end this though, because it's impossible to discuss anything logically with someone like you.

Add the word "liberal" before "conspiracy" and I think we've found a dead ringer for you.

Last edited by Sect 236; 09-03-2014, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Wow

Just saw this thread and get why I got all the backlash for the liberal media comment...I had no idea about this thread before I posted that about the Redskins.

Haven't read through all of it yet....Good stuff here

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar12 View Post
                              Just saw this thread and get why I got all the backlash for the liberal media comment...I had no idea about this thread before I posted that about the Redskins.

Haven't read through all of it yet....Good stuff here
                              I didn't know about this thread when I called you out either, haha.

Comment

Then...You dick! Or should I say douche?

Why can't you ever have a conservative view point without a huge nasty fight in any kind of social media though? It always gets ugly....But anything liberal is usually applauded.

Really not trying to cause trouble. Just curious...And I posted the Redskins thing purely because it was surprising to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X