Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haven't seen one snap: how's Marcus smith look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't seen one snap: how's Marcus smith look?

Thx

Don't worry about that. The guy they brought in to replace henery drilled a 53,54 and a 25 yarder. He also kicked off nine yards deep with hang time. Fuck a Smith

Comment

Not too bad. Needs some technique work but he shows very good athletic ability. Hes betteir as a covert guy at this time.

Barkley looks solid...josey or tucker look pretty good.

Like jaylen watkins.

Momah looks like practice squad...he blocks very well but barkley throws underneath and he seems to run deep most plays
      Last edited by nerd; 08-28-2014, 09:20 PM.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Looked like Tucker's shoulder/arm was limp after he got blown up and then I don't remember seeing him again.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Looked like a "stinger" or whatever.

I watched that whole game. Tried to watch college football but the games were worse than preseason football
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
          X