Worst thread ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst thread ever?

and yeah...I jumped into it after it got ugly, but I'm not bumping it any more. Just no way to respond to that kind of ignorance.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    and yeah...I jumped into it after it got ugly, but I'm not bumping it any more. Just no way to respond to that kind of ignorance.
    I'm going to stop responding as well. It was 100% supposed to be a joking thread to start, but certainly didn't end up that way. A select few spoil it for us all.

But hey, ratings, amirite?

Comment

nah...

...I think he knows a little too much about chemical imbalance. At least he knows something.
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Did your bike really get stolen?

Originally posted by Irish George View Post

Or are you just trying to push some liberal agenda?
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Replaced it the next monday

went out and bought the EXACT same bike model and color. $300 fuckup.
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            I'm going to stop responding as well. It was 100% supposed to be a joking thread to start, but certainly didn't end up that way. A select few spoil it for us all.
            Sad thing is, everyone else recognized it as a joke, and it started out really funny and enjoyable. That kind of "look-at-me" thread hijacking is infuriating.

Comment

And your thread policing

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
              Sad thing is, everyone else recognized it as a joke, and it started out really funny and enjoyable. That kind of "look-at-me" thread hijacking is infuriating.
              is infuriating, you're "i'm so popular and cool" attitude rubs people the wrong way too I assure you.

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
                is infuriating, you're "i'm so popular and cool" attitude rubs people the wrong way too I assure you.
                what

Comment

this board always policed itself

Originally posted by weizer View Post
                  if you are so infuriated you can always take this crap over to one of the many the Rush Limbaugh dittohead boards
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                  X