Confidential to the Conservative Coop Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to the Conservative Coop Fan

I got nothing. Just wanted to type Conservative Coop Fan.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Hey...you liberal bastard.

I just wanted to write that.

I wish that lady from delaware who was a witch ran for office. I would vote.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      Hey...you liberal bastard.

I just wanted to write that.

I wish that lady from delaware who was a witch ran for office. I would vote.

Which agenda made you type that reply?
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I think because shes a witch and from delaware.

Beyond that im at. Loss...need some ideas for an agenda....go.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I've learned over the past few days that their is some sort of "liberal agenda", not sure what that means really.

Kelly Green Agenda- is when you masturbate to pics of pregnant women

Rainbow Agenda- the name of Drama Queen's book reading club

That's all I got.

That's all I got.

Comment

I thought kelly green enjoyed post-pregnancy pics? The teets are prime for milking.

Comment

The coolest thing about the liberal media conspiracy...

Originally posted by nerd View Post
              I thought kelly green enjoyed post-pregnancy pics? The teets are prime for milking.
              ...is how utterly ineffectual it is. I mean, all these people see right through it. Every day. Every hour. Every minute. They see right through me being influenced by it in making this post.
              DB

Comment

STFU and put your neck brace back on ... insurance investigators are everywhere.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  STFU and put your neck brace back on ... insurance investigators are everywhere.

Must suck having to drink your beer through a straw?

Unless of course you have one of those fancy curly cue ones and then you can play games watching it do the loop-de-loop.:D

Comment

Working...
                  X