Thanks everyone for changing your avatars because of me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks everyone for changing your avatars because of me

Now we will know each and every one of you who is partly to blame for this country being down a shitcan and weaker and more divided than it has ever been. Thanks for the ammo.

It's because of you narrow minded, blinded Faux Spews watchers and no one else

You tards get your info from an Australian that made billions exploiting you donkeys

So thank your fucking self for the state of affairs this country is in slaps

Comment

Not only that

Originally posted by Big Little View Post

You tards get your info from an Australian that made billions exploiting you donkeys

But the conservatives have no problem goose stepping right along with the likes of the tea party, rush fatbaugh, and bill o'racist. The same bill o'racist who just couldn't believe that Black people could congregate at a restaurant and not act like the primitive savages that he thinks they are.
      Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 09-04-2014, 10:48 AM.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        But the conservatives have no problem goose stepping right along with the likes of the tea party, rush fatbaugh, and bill o'racist. The same bill o'racist who just couldn't believe that Black people could congregate at a restaurant and not act like the primitive savages that he thinks they are.
        Yes, all conservatives are racists...you are so right...*sarcasm* hahaha wow I can't believe you have the balls to say that crap. Just proves when confronted libs just go straight to race. My best friend, who is half black, would not be very happy to hear your opinion bro, you calling him a racist too cuz he voted for Romney instead of the welfare doctor?

Comment

Thank myself

Originally posted by Big Little View Post

hahaha that's rich, I voted for the other guy. I BLAME YOU MISGUIDED LIB

Comment

Nah, he's not racist

Originally posted by weizer View Post
            Yes, all conservatives are racists...you are so right...*sarcasm* hahaha wow I can't believe you have the balls to say that crap. Just proves when confronted libs just go straight to race. My best friend, who is half black, would not be very happy to hear your opinion bro, you calling him a racist too cuz he voted for Romney instead of the welfare doctor?
            A sellout maybe, but not racist.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
              A sellout maybe, but not racist.
              Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
              X