Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your prediction for the Birds' season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your prediction for the Birds' season?

Post your game by game predictions here!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

13/3 With only one loss in the East.

Oh, you want game by game.
    Last edited by Eagle Road; 09-04-2014, 01:10 PM.

Comment

16-0, Super Bowl champs.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        9-7. I hate this defense.

Comment

nick foles plays offense and defense and special teams.

the eagles cut all players and he gets the entire cap.

he leads the league in all statistical categories and they cancel the playoffs and give the eagles the super bowl because...what's the point?

after the season, the eagles change their name to the philadelphia nick foles and build a statue of long dong foles punching jerruh in the face.

the end.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Big win of the Jags, 34-13, to start of 1-0.

Comment

I'm going with 11-5, though I almost feel more confident with either 9-7 or 13-3 -- either this team is going to click and emerge as a powerhouse this year, or their flaws on defense, coupled with more injury problems than last year, set the team back. But I'll stick with 11-5, with losses to:

Indianapolis
              Arizona
              Houston
              Green Bay
              second DC game (sweeping a division rival two years in a row seems unlikely, and once they bench Griffin the offense might actually have an ok offense.)

I picked Seattle for a win because I don't think Seattle goes 16-0, and at home, late in the season with playoff implications, the Eagles want it more.

Comment

We improve 1 game

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                11-5...I think we won a couple games we could have lost last year,,and Vise versa..

last year we were more of a 9-7,,,so 11-5 and a Playoff win,,,I hope.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

10-12 wins
                  Capture the NFC east Title and win 1 or 2 playoff games- knocking on the door
                  Setting the table for a SB run 2015-2017

Comment

8-8 in Chip's final year. They make the playoffs as the only team in the NFC East without a losing record.

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
                      8-8 in Chip's final year. They make the playoffs as the only team in the NFC East without a losing record.
                      C'mon stop hedging. If I recall correctly, chip's suspension from the NCAA ends this year. You're on record as stating this is the year he tanks it and goes back to college. A playoff appearance doesn't fit with that, even at 8-8.

You got a plate of crow in front of you. Just let us know when you plan to dig in.
                      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Oh yeah. I got 10-6 with an NFCCG appearance.
                        "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yup. Smartest post of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                              Yup. Smartest post of the day.

It may be playoff appearance or NFCC game appearance, might even be SB appearance.... but no matter what, it will end with a choke.
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X