Iggs getting killed, Bears losing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iggs getting killed, Bears losing

Week one of the suicide pool will already decide a winner.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I took bears.

Of course I did!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      I took bears.

Of course I did!

So did I. "Smarter than everybody else pick". No way the Bills will win.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

No chance! EJ Manuel is a joke! Bills won't score 10 points!

Nobody

Knows

Nothin

Comment

They had a terrible preseason!! Meanwhile EJ is 10-12 pass completions.

Comment

I took the Bears too

That's what I get for listening to the liberal media.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

This is insane.

Comment

Not to mention

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                This is insane.
                I actually made a "smarter than everyone else" pick and took Allen Hurns for my fantasy team, but because of blind loyalty, I left him on the bench.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                  I actually made a "smarter than everyone else" pick and took Allen Hurns for my fantasy team, but because of blind loyalty, I left him on the bench.

HAHAHA!!

Comment

Working...
                  X