Any update on our OL injuries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any update on our OL injuries?

losing either (or both) would be devistating...time to call Winnie Justice or Eric Winston.

Barbre is ok, Mathis probably out for 2 months+
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

As long as Tobin is 100% soon, I actually think our current o-line depth might be preferable to plugging in a guy off the street who is completely new to the offense.

Regardless, Foles' performance under pressure today makes me VERY nervous about the inevitable lack of continuity that seems to be in store for us this season. Here's hoping Lane can pick up where he left off without missing a beat...

Comment

If it is Mathis' MCL

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
        Barbre is ok, Mathis probably out for 2 months+
        Recovery time is 2-4 weeks, not 2 months +

At least that is what they are reporting, won't know until MRI tomorrow.

Considering how well Molk and Gardner filled in, and not at their normal positions, I would definitely stay in house w injury fill ins.
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
          Recovery time is 2-4 weeks, not 2 months +

At least that is what they are reporting, won't know until MRI tomorrow.

Considering how well Molk and Gardner filled in, and not at their normal positions, I would definitely stay in house w injury fill ins.

Two months is definitely possible if it's a bad tear. Tore mine in high school.

Comment

I did my MCL

and it was 3 months
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
            X