X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA dropped Penn State's Ban

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...-nittany-lions

Oh.....................

I thought they were going to say PSU could have shower rooms again.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

they had no choice after the NCAA released coaches protocol for issues like that that mirrored Joe Paterno's handling of the situation.
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        they had no choice after the NCAA released coaches protocol for issues like that that mirrored Joe Paterno's handling of the situation.
        Do you have a link to that somewhere? I'm arguing in PSU's favor, being a Penn State fan myself, on a different board and it would be useful. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          Exactly...took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

Igglephans admins should right this wrong by banning PSU from the board until the postseason, so he can come back and give his excuses as to why the Worst Coast offense the vaggies are running didn't work.

(Here is where I wait for the post informing me that I, too, should be banned.)

Comment

Working...
            X