Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmz releasing proof tomorrow NFL turned blind eye to KO vid

Happy trails, Rog...

@YahooSports_NFL: TMZ plans to release proof that NFL 'turned blind eye' to Rice video http://t.co/ZglVN1Akjr #NFL
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-08-2014, 09:49 PM.

I heard somewhere today that Goodell makes 47 mil a year. I.don't know if that's true but holy shitballs if it is

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      Happy trails, Rog...

@YahooSports_NFL: TMZ plans to release proof that NFL 'turned blind eye' to Rice video http://t.co/ZglVN1Akjr #NFL
      The fact that the Ravens cut Rice just now says everything...
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

what about the Atlantic County Prosecutor???

or the management at Revel??? Did they not produce this video or at least ask if it existed? How did TMZ get it and the AC Prosecutor did not (apparently)?
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          I heard somewhere today that Goodell makes 47 mil a year. I.don't know if that's true but holy shitballs if it is
          I don't know the exact number, but it's wayyyy up there...

Comment

I haven't been following this closely

But I thought it was already known that he hit her. How else was she down and being dragged out in the other cam view? Did he claim she passed out or something?
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

He drilled her in the face

even if you imagined he tagged her, the video is brutal. To see him hit her in the face us much more disturbing than a vid of him dragging her out of the elevator.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Add to that...

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                even if you imagined he tagged her, the video is brutal. To see him hit her in the face us much more disturbing than a vid of him dragging her out of the elevator.
                He showed no regret or concern after she went down. His reaction was callous and cruel, no sign that he was worried in the least if she was seriously hurt. Bent down only to grab her shoulders and drag her out of the elevator, one cold dude.
                The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Is that what he got suspended for?
                  Our excellent online George Fox University training programs will lead you to success in the 350-060 pdf exam. We also offer latest MICROSOFT and University of Colorado at Boulder with 100% success guarantee. Our Youtube is rare in IT world.

Comment

What I Don't Get

Is that Ray Rice came absolutely clean about everything. Told them he punched her. They saw the video of her unconscious and being dragged out of the elevator. They knew exactly what happened because he admitted it. So they give him the punishment - he lives through it and accepts it.

Now they are making him/her relive everything they just went through and more - just so they can save face. I am not defending Ray Rice by any means. But they should have gotten in right the first time - one year ban. Then the man can move on with his life and continue to make a living after doing the time.

We can all agree that a 2 game suspension is pathetic. But I think it's now gone way overboard.

I hope Goodell steps down because of it. He is a liberal right? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar12 View Post
                      Is that Ray Rice came absolutely clean about everything. Told them he punched her. They saw the video of her unconscis and being dragged out of the elevator. They knew exactly what happened because he admitted it. So they give him the punishment - he lives through it and accepts it.

Now they are making him/her relive everything they just went through and more - just so they can save face. I am not defending Ray Rice by any means. But they should have gotten in right the first time - one year ban. Then the man can move on with his life and continue to make a living after doing the time.

We can all agree that a 2 game suspension is pathetic. D
                      It was two games more than brett myers got for a very similar incident. Thats where this whole thing is frustrating. Im not defending the shaved chimp by any means but the inconsistency on this issue throughout major sport has always greatly exceeded even the roles of commissioners.

For those keeping score at home in 2006 Phillies ace brett myers closed his fist and beat his wife in the face in front of several onlookers on a boston street. Despite numerous statements that he gave his wife a serious contusion myers was not fined or punished in any way by mlb. The phillies simply arranged for myers to leave early for the all star break so that he could work on his marriage.
                      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
                      X