what exactly did the nfl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The new video changed things" -John Harbaugh

What did it change? Are you telling me a video of seeing a man dragging the body of his unconscious fiancee out of an elevator was better than seeing grainy footage of him knocking her out? It's the god damn liberal agenda

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      The video was everything I expected it to be. Again, what did people expect basing things off the first video? Absolutely nothing changed.
      Same with me. But I think a lot of people used not seeing it as a shield from reality so that the NFL/Ravens/fans could carry on as if everything was just fine.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

"The new video changed things" -John Harbaugh

What did it change? Are you telling me a video of seeing a man dragging the body of his unconscious fiancee out of an elevator was better than seeing grainy footage of him knocking her out? It's the god damn liberal agenda
        Well, at first they thought she was just being uppity and needed a quick slap, and having such a glass jaw, she just couldn't hang.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Sometimes...

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
          Again, I in NO WAY condone it, BUT, people also need to want to help themselves, right?
          the belief that 'love' or God can make anything right trumps common sense. I don't know what goes on in their private life, but the callous and cruel way he treated while she was out cold speaks volumes to me. Her 'part' in this is simply believing she somehow caused him to do it, but IMHO their is no excuse for it.
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

The video was everything I expected it to be. Again, what did people expect basing things off the first video? Absolutely nothing changed.
            I agree for the most part. HOWEVER - look at how he acts after the act. To me, he looked callous, unphased, and like he had been there before. The way he dragged her around, no real reaction when he saw what he had done. To me it looked like a guy that had done that before and had no remorse.

I could never see myself hitting a woman and have never been in that situation...However I would expect that I would be beside myself and instantly when I saw what I did - would be trying to fix it and comfort her. He just slug her around like an animal.

Comment

Playing devils advocate..

I heard on SIRIUS that she spit in his face, is that what she is sorry about?

As much as I do not like Goddell, why he wouldn't pursue the beating tape is unconscionable before making any decision. But, put yourself in that meeting with Rice , with his wife and their lawyers pleading for leniency.... Bad call Roger.

I wonder if losing those paychecks, after the fact, as it seems she put this behind her and is now drug up again, is also maddening to Janay Rice after all she has been through physically.

Comment

Could it be that the elevator video requires prosecution, but the dragging out video doesn't?
                WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

One hell of a noogie
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Of course everybody in the world knew the girl was KO'd by Rice after the 1st video. This new video shows that the girl wasn't the aggressor physically to harm Rice.

This is where the problem exists.. Most people wanted to know did the girl did anything to cause the outcome. This new video is where the outrage comes out.

Comment

Is she not a domestic abuser? From what I have read, she spit in his face 3 times and punched him and was the clear instigator in physical abuse.

Too often, women get a free ticket to abuse or get ignored for their role in physical abuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X