Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly decriminalizing weed

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5786848.html

I think it's fair to say that it's time for the rest of the country to follow suit.

Hahah... that guy holding the giant doob looks familiar

nm
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
      nm
      Hah!
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Congrats Philly

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        nm
        its about time..Prohibition is coming to an end:D
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
          http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5786848.html

I think it's fair to say that it's time for the rest of the country to follow suit.
          It's all falling into place. Never thought it would happen in my lifetime, but here I sit with a medical card for no reason beyond being able to bullshit my way through a questionnaire. Knew that college degree would pay off.

In all seriousness it should be decriminalized nationally at the very minimum...th criminal lass are as archaic as the PA liquor laws were in the not too distant past
          Cows in the barnyard, chickens in the farmer's corvette.

Comment

PA's ancient liquor laws are going to be even more embarrassing once Philly, and surely other areas soon after, start to decriminalize pot.

Comment

I'm in the same boat as you

Originally posted by Mush Valley View Post
              It's all falling into place. Never thought it would happen in my lifetime, but here I sit with a medical card for no reason beyond being able to bullshit my way through a questionnaire. Knew that college degree would pay off.

In all seriousness it should be decriminalized nationally at the very minimum...th criminal lass are as archaic as the PA liquor laws were in the not too distant past
              Damn my insomnia!

Really though, not even talking about legalization, the $ saved via decriminalization is shocking.

Comment

Working...
              X