Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Law Enforcement sent the tape to the NFL...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law Enforcement sent the tape to the NFL...

In April!

If true, Rog is DONE.

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    In April!

If true, Rog is DONE.
    I think the NFL could use try to the defense that because legally (according to the NFL in his letter/interview) they could not receive the tape from law enforcement that this tape was sent unsolicited to they did not view it as credible, etc.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
      I think the NFL could use try to the defense that because legally (according to the NFL in his letter/interview) they could not receive the tape from law enforcement that this tape was sent unsolicited to they did not view it as credible, etc.
      Possibly, but they told media that it wasn't available to them.

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
        Yes, they can try. And they will, but they'll fail. Rog is fucked. Serves him right.
        Cows in the barnyard, chickens in the farmer's corvette.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
          In April!

If true, Rog is DONE.
          I doubt it.
          From SI: Goodell isn't the commissioner of the league so much as he's the President of the NFL Owners Association. They love him and he's untouchable so long as the billions are coming in and he takes all the heat

The only way anything happens is if the fans boycott, but they are all such a bunch of fantasy pussies, they won't tune out for even 1 weekend

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
            I doubt it.
            From SI: Goodell isn't the commissioner of the league so much as he's the President of the NFL Owners Association. They love him and he's untouchable so long as the billions are coming in and he takes all the heat

The only way anything happens is if the fans boycott, but they are all such a bunch of fantasy pussies, they won't tune out for even 1 weekend

The NFL brand is taking the heat right now as much as Goodell.

Comment

Agreed

But The Shield can't fire him and the owners won't

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
                I doubt it.

So right. Can't say it any better.
                Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

With all of you wondering about what Roger knew, or didn't know, I have to ask.

If the Police had all of this evidence in hand for all of this time, why isn't RR in jail?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                    With all of you wondering about what Roger knew, or didn't know, I have to ask.

If the Police had all of this evidence in hand for all of this time, why isn't RR in jail?
                    Because he entered in to a Pre Trial Intervention program. He was charged.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                      Because he entered in to a Pre Trial Intervention program. He was charged.

Thanks Mel, I will have to remember that next time I get arrested for beating the wife, be interesting to see how it works out for a non- celebrity.

Comment

If you have a clean record and your wife asks the prosecution to go light on you, I'm sure you would get the same treatment.

Comment

I'm not an expert on NJ criminal law but I also heard a radio sound bite by the prosecutor indicate that the lack of an injury at a particular level restricted the degree of assault he could charge ... which resulted in a no-jail posture in the matter.
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                            I'm not an expert on NJ criminal law but I also heard a radio sound bite by the prosecutor indicate that the lack of an injury at a particular level restricted the degree of assault he could charge ... which resulted in a no-jail posture in the matter.

Sooo, it's a good thing that RR wife doesn't have a "glass" jaw?:D

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                              Thanks Mel, I will have to remember that next time I get arrested for beating the wife, be interesting to see how it works out for a non- celebrity.
                              I used to work at the State Attorney's Office and they did PTI's for lots of people in the circuit. It really depends on the circumstances.
                              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                              X