Conf to bikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conf to bikers

Got t-boned by a car this afternoon. Still at the ER but nothing broken (except the front fork of my beloved cannondale)
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

spoke too soon

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
    Got t-boned by a car this afternoon. Still at the ER but nothing broken (except the front fork of my beloved cannondale)
    Xrays and cat scans back. Two broken ribs
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

jaysus

It could have been much worse. Glad you're ok.
      Now get those ribs removed and get that girly figure you always wanted
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Oh man. I'm glad that's all it is, all things considered.

But you're Riccardo, the question we should be asking is how much damage did your granite-like physique do to the car?

Sorry about your bike. You were in the zone lately.

Comment

Take your allergy medicine

...cause sneezing sucks with broken ribs, just got over some myself from a football accident.

Sorry to hear, but like someone wrote, it could have been a lot worse and that something to be grateful for.

Keep us updated and I'm betting that driver was from The liberal conspiracy syndicate........better watch your back.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Get better Rick, I don't "bike" but have been almost taken out many times on my scooter, either they are distracted or just didn't see you, sucks.

Comment

Jesus

Was it an Indian? They drive like sh*t.

Comment

Asian femals are the worst

Take care Ric! I hope the fucker stopped and helped you and that you collected all his info.

Heal quickly

Comment

Look on the bright side

Built in excuse when you hit a bad tee shot after you heal enough to play.

"Fuckin' ribs!!!" (wincing and grabbing your side) should work for a few rounds.

Glad it's not worse.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Hey Glad to hear your Alright,,No sleep with those ribs

but ribs will heal,,,discs do not,,so you were riding a schwinn????
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

QUIT WHINING

get back out there. Did you replace the bike yet? I got the exact same bike they ripped off the next business day. Glad you're OK.
                      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

Dude

Glad you came out of it as well. My ribs are still pretty tweaky and it's been two weeks and a day since my accident. Of course, I had the protection of a car around me, but you had to be a tough guy and go car v. man.

Recover quickly!
                        DB

Comment

I saw the X-rays

Doc said he can't completely fix the alignment, and that at his advanced age Riccardo will still pull to the right no matter what... :D

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
                            Doc said he can't completely fix the alignment, and that at his advanced age Riccardo will still pull to the right no matter what... :D

It could be worse, at least pulling to the RIGHT he will only wind up on the curb, a lot better than pulling to the LEFT and running head on into traffic, I'm sure Riccardo will approve of this message!

Comment

Hope you're doing well.

Comment

Working...
                              X