Pivotal Week 2 Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pivotal Week 2 Game?

Look, I don't want to go all Anthony on you, but I have to believe that the Eagles need to show on offense that they can look more in sync than they did in the Jax game. Foles was off the whole game, and needs to improve if this team wants to be thought of as a contender.

And on defense, they are going to have to prove that looking good against Jax even though their QB had guys dropping balls is not a mirage. Good teams will catch some of those balls and the game will be much more of a challenge.

In short, make us believers. This could be a Monday Night Fiasco if the Eagles show up like they did last week.
    DB

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    Look, I don't want to go all Anthony on you, but I have to believe that the Eagles need to show on offense that they can look more in sync than they did in the Jax game. Foles was off the whole game, and needs to improve if this team wants to be thought of as a contender.

And on defense, they are going to have to prove that looking good against Jax even though their QB had guys dropping balls is not a mirage. Good teams will catch some of those balls and the game will be much more of a challenge.

In short, make us believers. This could be a Monday Night Fiasco if the Eagles show up like they did last week.

I'm going to rely on CK to make sure that they don't shit the bed, and I have a lot more faith in him putting more weight on this performance than FF ever would have.

Comment

You didn't tell us you lost your genitals in the car accident. Come on man!
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Never had em

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        You didn't tell us you lost your genitals in the car accident. Come on man!
        I'm more worried about Rutgers beating Penn State frankly...
        DB

Comment

Me either. Sucks, right. I like my Scarlet Knights this weekend.

Comment

Early in the season, the defenses are always ahead of the offenses. Its been that way forever and it just takes time to get everybody in sync. Add to that the major limits the CBA imposes on practice time and the limited play time starters get in preseason...and you'll begin to see why September is still the preseason for NFL offenses.

It doesn't matter though, you just need to be humming by November and hot in December...

Comment

Really??? Pivotal??

We are playing in the NFC Least, we only need to win our Div.

Time for your painkiller and nap now Dimmie, trying to go all liberal media on us.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

No doubt

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                We are playing in the NFC Least, we only need to win our Div.

Time for your painkiller and nap now Dimmie, trying to go all liberal media on us.
                1. Can Foles not double clutch and miss targets?
                2. Can the new OL hold up?
                3. Can the defense put pressure on a good QB?
                4. Can I remember my name?

DB
                DB

Comment

That seems to be the general sentiment

First Big Ten game, at home, lotta hate, Penn State looking past Rutgers and not prepared due to being too happy sanctions went away...

Penn State loses this and it is all on their coaches. They should be prepared for this, but they still can't run the pelota.
                  DB

Comment

"lets do it for ray!"

Comment

Lol. Nice. Hey, congrats on getting the sandusky sanctions lifted!

Comment

Working...
                      X