This Ray Rice thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Ray Rice thing

is completely out of control now, jeezus, hitting women is wrong even if they hit you first but damn play football. Shit is becoming like Entertainment tonight now. Soon everyone will be critiquing what all the players wear every week, Kelly Osbourne will be on NFL pregames....shit is a nightmare....even all over the radio, nowhere to hide!

It's that damn liberal media. Can't they just let this go so we can play some FOOTBALL?
    To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

all the way to the left

Originally posted by weizer View Post
      is completely out of control now, jeezus, hitting women is wrong even if they hit you first but damn play football. Shit is becoming like Entertainment tonight now. Soon everyone will be critiquing what all the players wear every week, Kelly Osbourne will be on NFL pregames....shit is a nightmare....even all over the radio, nowhere to hide!
      on your radio dial. Soon the dogs will be laying with the cats if something is not done! Welfare queens gorging on lobster and using foodstamps to buy pot! The horror!
      DB

Comment

The media apparently didn't get the memo that women and minorities don't count as full humans, thus, don't deserve coverage of their issues.

Let's be honest, and not influenced by the liberal media, anything that happens to women or minorities, they probably deserved it.

Comment

Did you go to UVA?

Originally posted by hoo bleeds green View Post
          It's that damn liberal media. Can't they just let this go so we can play some FOOTBALL?
          Please oh please give me some ammo, some stuck up rich UVA snob talking about the liberal media in your khakis and checkerboard shorts, polo shirt untucked...parents gave you everything, wouldn't have a job without them and the liberal media prolly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            The media apparently didn't get the memo that women and minorities don't count as full humans, thus, don't deserve coverage of their issues.

Let's be honest, and not influenced by the liberal media, anything that happens to women or minorities, they probably deserved it.
            If they were supposed to be treated as humans, they'd have been born white men.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Hmmm...did you live in Matoaca

Please oh please give me some ammo, some stuck up rich UVA snob talking about the liberal media in your khakis and checkerboard shorts, polo shirt untucked...parents gave you everything, wouldn't have a job without them and the liberal media prolly.
              or perhaps that center of open mindedness Colonial Heights??
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

You are so evolved ... it's a privilege to be in the presence of someone so cultivated and advanced.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I am devolving

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  You are so evolved ... it's a privilege to be in the presence of someone so cultivated and advanced.
                  DB

Comment

Careful ... you don't want to be engaged in the Rice discussion while listening to Whip It Good.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      I know, I'm a white dude. Just further proves my point. Obviously that's why you have the capacity to make such an astute observation as well.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

I didn't think it could get any worse than the Michael Sams media frenzy but I was wrong. I've given up on 97.5 this week.

Comment

Nah

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                          or perhaps that center of open mindedness Colonial Heights??
                          But we played them in high school, I am from Philly originally so don't go there with the redneck southern stuff, I'm not even close to that way.

Comment

the liberal media

But we played them in high school, I am from Philly originally so don't go there with the redneck southern stuff, I'm not even close to that way.
                            failed to cover this story. They buried it like they buried Benghazi.

http://news.yahoo.com/palin-family-a...190208427.html
                            DB

Comment

If this gets rid Of God dell

sad circumstance but; I'll almost feel as good about this as when FF and Rat face bastard were gone...its the only good thing that can come of it. Keeping My fingers crossed..
                              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                              X