I don't really have much to say, other than the NFL and Goodell Suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't really have much to say, other than the NFL and Goodell Suck

... and that excludes the Eagles. Say what you want, but the Eagles are a fine organization.

First off, let me state that nobody could be more appalled by the Ray Rice situation... but another "independent inquiry" hired by the NFL to investigate themselves? I'm so tired of their PR fake-ass bullshit.

Spygate and Goodell was a fiasco. Let's not forget that the NFL was never transparent with any of this spy shit. They did their own internal investigation, found out that spying occurred, assessed some stupid-ass, bullshit penalties and then DESTROYED the evidence to make it all go away.

Where was the transparency? Where were the questions from the media. Where were the details of what happened? Where was the video evidence? Which teams and their fanswere impacted? (You know damn well the Eagles were spied on during the 2004 SB, BTW)

Fuck the NFL and fuck their lackey., Goodell. Two fuckin' owner crones overlooking the investigation? FUCK YOU, NFL.

Off topic: what time is the game tonight?

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
    8:25. I'd recommend drinking a beer before then.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      ... and that excludes the Eagles. Say what you want, but the Eagles are a fine organization.

First off, let me state that nobody could be more appalled by the Ray Rice situation... but another "independent inquiry" hired by the NFL to investigate themselves? I'm so tired of their PR fake-ass bullshit.

Spygate and Goodell was a fiasco. Let's not forget that the NFL was never transparent with any of this spy shit. They did their own internal investigation, found out that spying occurred, assessed some stupid-ass, bullshit penalties and then DESTROYED the evidence to make it all go away.

Where was the transparency? Where were the questions from the media. Where were the details of what happened? Where was the video evidence? Which teams and their fanswere impacted? (You know damn well the Eagles were spied on during the 2004 SB, BTW)

Fuck the NFL and fuck their lackey., Goodell. Two fuckin' owner crones overlooking the investigation? FUCK YOU, NFL.

You know what? I think you might be and probably are correct in your take on this.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
      X