X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailgate parking

Saw a post on here a couple weeks ago about some confusion on which lots

you needed parking passes and which were general. Wondering if anyone

that went to last week's game had more info.

Originally posted by shaggy View Post
    Saw a post on here a couple weeks ago about some confusion on which lots

you needed parking passes and which were general. Wondering if anyone

that went to last week's game had more info.
    I can tell you it was a complete CF. Several people I tailgate with all bout passes that said "For Lots A-H". We have always parked in Lot H so when we showed up at 6:30 to park in lot H we were told we cannot park there because the Pass we had did not include that lot. I asked the attendent why they would put A-H on the pass if it would not allow us in the lot we paid for. Of course I got some mumbo jumbo idiot speak and was told I cant park theer. We ended up parking in Lot B which is about 100 yards from where we wanted to be and it wasn't that bad. After an uproar from a lot of people who did exactly what we did we were told we would be allowed back in Lot H starting next week. Also, The Wells Fargo Lot is both a Cash and Parking pass lot however, they stopped allowing people pay with cash at 9:30AM.

Comment

We got there late it was a mess

I was just on Stub Hub,,,U can buy one for around $50.....Im not sure I just might buy one for peace of mind,,,we had a crazy Sat leading up to the opener...U never know what can happen..
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Disaster

We left around 9:15 or so. traffic back up all the way up the g'point bridge. Never had problems before then get to the gate and were turned away told to go into cit bank lot (which is a cluster getting out) But we didn't get into the lot until 11:15 or so. Can't buy the passes we tried calling around and it was circular, eagles, then wells fargo, then parking co, then they said cal eagles.

And to top it off lots were 1/2 full.

Lot attendants have credit card scanners and they are printing receipts which took extra time, so they must have caught the co stealing again....

Cluster, I suggest we park at Cookies on Oregon and take the subway in....

Assholes, there was never a problem with parking, don't understand why they fucked it up. Also, when did the city bow to pressure to close off parking on pattison? And don't get me started about the park...

Comment

It has its pros ad cons. But I sorta like it, Stops cars and traffic coming in after 930. Keeps spots open to move around, don't have to worry about a line of cars driving all around. Sucks for late arrival folks without a pass. It also I think kept the newbies out, who just show up for the $20 parking event, all the beer and food you can drink.

Comment

Despite the parking clusterf*ck, somehow somebody managed to get a gigantic smoker that basically was the size of a parking spot into the lot.

Strange coincidence, everybody at that gayte was wearing matching wristbands.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

we were there Before 9..by the time Traffic moved,

lot was closed..Ill be there at 8 am for sure Pass or Not. Maybe 730
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Going to Rams game. So if I am there by 7:30 I should be able to park over by Wells Fargo Center without a pass?

Comment

You should be okay, unless they change things up by then.

Comment

Working...
                  X